MANAGING YOUR STUDENT'S MEAL ACCOUNT
ONLINE - www.MyPaymentsPlus.com
MyPaymentsPlus is a state-of-the-art online service that provides the convenience and information you need to manage your student's meal account. To set up an account, log on to www.mypaymentsplus.com or download the free MyPaymentsPlus mobile app. You can obtain Student ID'S # by calling 507-444-8616.
MyPaymentsPlus provides 24/7 information. It gives you the ability to view purchase history and meal account balances, set up automatic low balance e-mail reminders, make prepayments, automatically “auto-replenish” your child’s account and more. Benefits Include; eliminating the worry of lost or forgotten money and it speeds up serving lines in the cafeteria.
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS
- AUTOMATED PHONE SYSTEM - To make payments or to obtain balances call 800-420-3478.
- MOBILE APP - "MyPaymentsPlus" for iPhone, Android, IPad.
- 24-HOUR SECURE DROP BOX - East driveway of the District Office, 515 West Bridge Street.
Payments are collected weekdays at 10:00 a.m.
- CHECKS - Payable to ISD761. One check can be written for all of your students. Please write their names, PINs, and the amount for each child in the memo line. Include last name if different than that on the check.
- ELEMENTARY - Collection box in school office, or hand payments to the teacher.
- OWATONNA MIDDLE SCHOOL - Collection box outside of the cafeteria, or hand payments to the cashier.
- OWATONNA HIGH SCHOOL - Hand payments to the cashier.
- OWATONNA EDUCATION CENTER /ALC - Hand payments to the cashier, or younger students can give to their teacher.