MANAGING YOUR STUDENT'S MEAL ACCOUNT
ONLINE - www.MyPaymentsPlus.com
The Nutrition Services Department now offers MyPaymentsPlus, a state-of-the-art online service that provides you the convenience and information you need to manage your student's meal account. This system will replace the meal account component of FeePay. (All prior balances will pull over to MyPaymentsPlus.)
To set up an account, log into www.mypaymentsplus or download the free MyPaymentsPlus mobile app. You can obtain Student ID'S # by calling 507-444-8616.
This convenient on-line feature provides 24/7 information to manage your child’s school meal accounts. It gives you the ability to view purchase history, view meal account balances, set up automatic low balance e-mail reminders, make prepayments or “auto-replenish” your child’s account and more. Benefits Include; eliminating the worry of lost or forgotten money and it speeds up serving lines in the cafeteria.
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS
- AUTOMATED PHONE FEATURE - call MyPaymentsPlus at 800-420-3478.
- MOBILE APP - "MyPaymentsPlus" for iPhone, Android, IPad.
- 24-HOUR DROP BOX - East driveway of the District Office, 515 West Bridge Street.
Payments are collected weekdays at 10:00 a.m.
- CHECKS - One check can be written for multiple students. Please write names, PINs, and the amount for each child in the memo line. Make checks payable to ISD761.
- ELEMENTARY - Collection box in school office, or hand payment to the teacher
- OWATONNA MIDDLE SCHOOL - Collection box outside of the cafeteria, or hand payments to the cashier
- OWATONNA HIGH SCHOOL - Hand payments to the cashier
- OWATONNA EDUCATION CENTER /ALC - Hand payments to the cashier