MANAGING YOUR STUDENT'S MEAL ACCOUNT
ONLINE - MyPaymentsPlus
WATCH FOR MORE DETAILS COMING SOON - (Formerly Feepay)
Log in or set up an account. Obtain Student ID'S # by calling 507-444-8616.
This convenient on-line feature provides 24/7 information to manage your child’s school meal accounts. It gives you the ability to view purchase history, view meal account balances, set up automatic low balance e-mail reminders, make prepayments or “auto-replenish” your child’s account and more. Benefits Include; eliminating the worry of lost or forgotten money and it speeds up serving lines in the cafeteria.
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS
- 24-HOUR DROP BOX - East driveway of the District Office, 515 West Bridge Street.
Payments are collected weekdays at 10:00 a.m.
- CHECKS - One check can be written for multiple students. Please write names, PINs, and the amount for each child in the memo line. Make checks payable to ISD761.
- ELEMENTARY - Collection box in school office, or hand payment to the teacher
- OWATONNA MIDDLE SCHOOL - Collection box outside of the cafeteria, or hand payments to the cashier
- OWATONNA HIGH SCHOOL - Hand payments to the cashier
- OWATONNA EDUCATION CENTER /ALC - Hand payments to the cashier