|If you are new to Owatonna Public Schools (resident family or approved open-enrolled family), you may be asking yourself what to do next. To begin the online enrollment process, click the link below.
Click here to begin the online enrollment process
Information required to complete the enrollment process:
- Address and phone number of residence
- Immunizations records for each child
- Student records from previous school (if available)
- Name, address, telephone and fax number of the last school attended
- Birth certificate or official certificate of age (enrolling kindergarten students only)
- Family income information or food stamp (SNAP) case number (if applying for meal benefits)
Note: if an enrolling kindergarten student has not had Early Childhood Screening, please call 507-444-7900 to schedule an appointment.
- In Minnesota, children are eligible to attend kindergarten when they are five years old on or before September 1 of the calendar year school starts.
- Resident students' elementary school is determined by their address. View school attendance areas.
- All incoming kindergarten students are required to complete Early Childhood Screening.
- Our elementary schools hold kindergarten interviews in August/September. Additional communication about these interviews will come from your area school.
- Student handbooks are available on each school website.
- Grades 6-12: someone from your school office will contact you to set up an appointment with a school counselor to discuss topics including academic schedules.
- Click here for information about high school athletics and activities.
- Activity ticket information can be found here.
- Click here to view the Owatonna High School registration guide and information about Career Pathways.
Roosevelt Community School
122 E McKinley St
Owatonna, MN 55060