The World's Best Workforce Annual Meeting was held on Monday, November 19 at the District Office. At this meeting, attendees heard a district status report and focused action steps as to how the district is addressing these goal areas set by the Minnesota Legislature:
- All children are school ready.
- All third graders can read at grade level.
- All racial and economic achievement gaps between students are closed.
- All students are ready for career and college.
- All students graduate from high school.
to view the presentation.
For past World's Best Workforce Reports and Plans, click here.